Bellasymphony

Friday, August 28, 2009

Sweet Dream Time

Got a great message from a good friend who is having her second child and I am doing a few things for her for her nursery and new little one, Elena. I did the bedding for her first child and she is going to use it again for her new little girl. She wanted a pillow with Elena's name on it and of course, I had to Coquette it up a bit.

Since babies can be messy, the outside is removable and can be easily washed. Of course, I could not just do a solid inside pillow...so multi colored polka dots did the trick on this one. Love it....and hope Elena does too.

This is how great new things end up in my line. A request for something, especially someone special, always make my mind start to whirl.










1 comment:

  1. So pretty and that embroidery adds the perfect personal "Coquette" touch. That fabric is such a classic. Wish we could still get it. I have a customer who used the bedding set we made for her from it with three children (two girls and a boy)! There are not many fabrics out there that you can use for both sexes over a six year span and still love it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete