Bellasymphony

Thursday, August 27, 2009


Ma Petite Coquette....how did I get here....


Well, it's a bit of a long story, so I will give you the condensed version. I started designing handbags and other items under the name Coquette Custom Handbags about 6 years ago. It was during a time in my life that I really needed a creative outlet and through the grace and support of many...the handbags were a huge success. Hopefully they brought alot of joy to people and helped them express their inter-creativity through me by allowing people to design their own bags. Coquette ran it's course, as things do and towards the end of my reign as Mme. Coquette (sounds a bit like I owned a brothel~!), I started designing diaper and stroller bags and developing Ma Petite Coquette, which was a line of baby bags, blankets and other accessories for little ones.


Recently, people have started to ask me for baby items blankets, wonderful blankies, and other of my little creations, which has inspired me to start making these items again and concentrate on Ma Petite Coquette. This has been a very inspiring and wonderful experience for me and also hopefully for the dozens of little ones and Mommies that I have made things for over the past couple of months.


So here we are in the age of blogs, facebook and twitter...which it seems unbelievable did not really exist or were in their infancy a few years ago when I was marketing Coquette and Ma Petite Coquette on-line. These new networking sites have also energized me to pick things up again. You can become a fan on my facebook page by following this link:


So stay tuned and I will be bringing you some of my new designs and reminding you of some old favorites too.....


Maitecha

3 comments:

  1. Very Excited!!!! Gisele has to have the little blankies constantly...in the car , in the crib. I have to have one clean at all times! Nice thing is they wash so well too! Also, have been giving them as little gifts...new mommies love them! So excited to see this site!!
    Danielle Negueloua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. It's good to hear you are back designing and creating exciting things for babies! I look forward to seeing your creations and reading all about them here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as you have some items displayed, I have a friend or two to invite that are expecting. I would love to show them what you have.

    ReplyDelete